Corona Virus: Your Health & Safety Is Our Priority
The ROCK Atlanta is taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of all ministry partners and guests:
- We are taking extra precautions to sanitize our environment, including chairs, tables, door handles, light switches and other surfaces into which our partners might come into contact.
- We will have hand sanitizer at the entrance of each room in the facility and sanitizing wipes available for partners to use.
- We will refrain from hugs and handshakes and instead greet our brothers and sisters in Christ with fist bumps or verbal greetings instead.
- We will refrain from passing offering baskets, communion plates, and other items to avoid virus transmission.
We advise all of our partners to take the following general precautions to prevent community spread of the novel Corona virus
- If you are feeling sick in any way, DO NOT attend worship service or meetings
- Wash your hands often for 20 seconds and don’t touch your face (mouth, nose, eyes), and be sure to also wash your hands immediately upon entering your home
- Consistently use hand sanitizer
- Disinfect all surfaces regularly (the virus can survive on surfaces up to nine days), including your phone, computer, light switches, doorknobs, etc.
- Stock up on two weeks’ worth of supplies (like you would for a natural disaster)
- If someone is coughing, keep a 6’ distance (virus spreads from person to person through droplets in the air when a person exhales or coughs)
- Avoid buffets, community condiment bars, public restroom handles, ATM buttons, etc.
- Work remotely, if possible
- Exercise an abundance of common sense precautions
“Taco Tuesday” for First-time Guests & Seekers with Pastor & Dr. Williams
Every Tuesday 7 – 7:30 pm (*reservation required)
We love our guests and we love good food — especially TACOS! We invite each of our first-time guests to join us for Taco Tuesday, where all you have to bring is yourself and your family. The tacos are on us! Please note that reservations are required to attend. Please RSVP to email@example.com or to Dr. Williams at (832) 814-8810 by 12 noon on the Tuesday that you plan to attend, and we’ll see you there!
(Open to members AND non-members of The R.O.C.K. Atlanta!)
For more information on our upcoming events, please be sure to check our social media pages. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll send you all the details about all ofthe fun!